July 1, 2013 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionDOMA's Defeat & the Future of Gay Rights
- Jeffrey Toobin, The New YorkerObama Stands at "Door of No Return"
- Joseph Curl, Washington TimesGermans Loved Obama. Now We Don't Trust Him
- Malte Spitz, NY TimesMr. President, You've Got Leverage
- Noam Scheiber, The New RepublicA GOP Case for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Bush & Bolick, WSJLegalization First, "Trust Us" on Rest Won't Fly
- Rep. Trey Gowdy, FNSSchumer: GOP Has to Pass Senate Immigration Bill
- Ginger Green, PoliticoGang of Eight Bill a Step Backward for GOP
- Jay Cost, Weekly StandardThe War on the Unemployed
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesChaotic Sequester? Not So Much.
- David Fahrenthold, Washington PostPaul, Rubio & Cruz vs. GOP Govs in 2016
- Tom Bevan, RealClearPoliticsIf Only Gosnell Had Worn Pink Sneakers
- David Freddoso, DC ExaminerWhy Barney Frank Is Smiling
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastPaula Deen: A Modern-Day Lynching
- Tom Barton, Savannah Mng NewsAmid Gridlock, Has Supreme Court Stepped In?
- Alexis Simendinger, RCPInternet Armageddon?
- Robert Samuelson, Columbus DispatchAt Gettysburg, Choices Mattered
- George Will, Washington Post
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionD.C. Is Getting Immigration Reform Wrong Again
- Peggy Noonan, WSJPaula Deen's Lesson for John Roberts
- Chuck Thompson, The New RepublicThe George Zimmerman Trial Is a Sham
- Bob Weir, American ThinkerDems Get a Gift From the Roberts Court
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesObama Needs to Control His Spooks
- Jeffrey Rosen, The New RepublicWhere's Jon Corzine's Criminal Probe?
- Jonathan Trugman, New York PostRepublicans Could Pay Price for Gerrymandering
- Alex Isenstadt, PoliticoGerrymandering & the Republican House
- Sean Trende, RealClearPoliticsThanks for Nothing, College!
- Tim Donovan, SalonWhat's Wrong With $100K Poker Hands for Fun?
- Robert Kolker, NY MagGay Marriage Isn't About Freedom
- Donald Devine, American ConservativeRepublicans to Forfeit 2016 Election to Hillary
- Isaac Chotiner, TNRDoes Lying Matter Anymore?
- William Kristol, Weekly Standard
RealClearPolitics EditorialsCrisis in Egypt: More Worrying Than Ever
- The EconomistNo, the Supreme Court Did Not Restore Jim Crow
- Washington ExaminerCheer Up, President Obama!
- The New RepublicAyotte Blew It With Immigration Vote
- New Hampshire Union Leader