June 19, 2013 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionThe Regulated States of America
- Niall Ferguson, Wall Street JournalOn Immigration, Reid Urges Senate to Push On
- Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPRepublicans Need Immigration Reform
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagazineThe Fatal Flaw of the Gang of Eight Bill
- Sen. Rand Paul, BloombergHouse Moves to Reform Broken System Piece By Piece
- Fawn Johnson, NJBig Brother in Silicon Valley
- George Packer, The New YorkerThe Young Won't Buy ObamaCare
- Holman Jenkins, Wall Street JournalHillary Has to Dump Bill Now
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergDissent Festers in States That Obama Forgot
- John Harwood, NY TimesHeadwinds for Obama
- Rich Galen, MullingsRepublican Party's Clueless Caucus
- Burns & Sherman, PoliticoObama on Syria: Americans Don't Understand
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsExplaining the Global Warming Hiatus
- Nate Cohn, The New RepublicWhy Some Scientists Embrace the "Multiverse"
- Dennis Prager, TownhallCourt's DNA Decision Not Based on Biology
- Alex Berezow, RealClearSciencePostcard From Turkey
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesRebuffed at G-8, Obama Moves On to Berlin
- Alexis Simendinger, RCP
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionDems Already Jumping Aboard Clinton Bandwagon
- Josh Kraushaar, NJJohn McCain's Syrian Delusions
- Bruce Thornton, Hoover InstitutionRepublicans Finished Without Immigration Bill
- Markos Moulitsas, HillThe Gang of 8 Scam Should Be Stopped
- Wesley Pruden, Washington TimesWhy It Matters That Obama Approval Is Falling
- John Sides, Monkey CageMissing Michael Hastings
- Ben Smith, BuzzFeedWhy the IRS IG Stopped With an Audit
- Gerald Walpin, National ReviewWho's Afraid of Rand Paul?
- Conor Friedersdorf, The AtlanticHillary 2016--What Difference Does It Make?
- Charles Hurt, Wash TimesRepublicans Are Living in the Stone Age
- Ana Marie Cox, The GuardianGay Marriage, Religious Liberty at Odds
- Matthew Franck, Public DiscourseJustice Has Prevailed in Arizona
- Al Sharpton, Huffington PostAmerica Can Take a Lesson From Germany
- Scott Paul, RealClearPolitics
RealClearPolitics EditorialsSurveillance History Belies Obama's "Trust Us"
- USA TodayIRS Tea Party Targeting Was Directed From D.C.
- Investor's Business DailyMaking Arizona Voting Fairer
- Los Angeles TimesAffordable Care Act Looking Less & Less Affordable
- The Journal Times