February 13, 2013 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionFrom Obama, a Proudly Liberal Message
- Ted Widmer, New York TimesDeja Vu: The President Has Nothing New to Say
- Victor Davis Hanson, NRODespite Big Gulp, Rubio's Response No Flop
- Scott Conroy, RealClearPoliticsThe Rap on Marco Rubio
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesPresident's Growth Record Is the Worst in 60 Years
- Jeffrey Anderson, IBDObama Gives Little Ground to Republicans
- William Galston, BrookingsSame Old, Same Old From Obama
- Kirsten Powers, USA TodayWhy Can't This Economy Really Get Going?
- Michael Sivy, TimeDr. Carson a Good Remedy for What Ails U.S.
- Charles Hurt, Wash Times"They Deserve a Vote"
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily BeastWho Failed Chicago?
- Michelle Malkin, TownhallFour Worrisome Issues for 2014 Democrats
- James Hohmann, PoliticoObama Is the First Cyber War President
- Neal Ungerleider, Fast CompanyThe Pope's Bombshell Decision
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalWhy Pope Will Be Remembered for Generations
- Timothy Stanley, CNNThe SNL Donkey Show, With McCain & Hagel
- James Fallows, The AtlanticA Real State of the Union
- John Stossel, FOX BusinessState of the Union
: President's Speech
| Sen. Rubio
| Sen. Paul
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionQuestions Linger After Obama SOTU
- Alexis Simendinger, RealClearPoliticsObama's Ambitious Agenda: Get It Done
- Todd Purdum, Vanity FairOur Real Problem Is Cultural Decay, Not Guns
- Walter Williams, IBDBreak-Up-the-Banks Drumbeat Gets Louder
- Christopher Matthews, TimeTed Cruz Gets Schooled By Bill Nelson
- Casey Michel, Houston PressSessions Puts Lew on Trial for Budget Bluff
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsThe Debauched State of the Union
- Dana Milbank, Washington PostCrazy to Everyone but the NY Times
- Heather Mac Donald, City JournalInnovation Is Alive and Well In India
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesGoogle: The Democrats' Private Intelligence Agency
- Ben Howe, RedStateEzra Klein Cannot Be Stopped
- Julia Ioffe, The New Republic#SOTUGottaBKiddingMe
- Sarah Palin, Facebook
RealClearPolitics EditorialsObama Strikes Tougher Tone in Push for Reasonable Goals
- Boston GlobeWhat Is Jack Lew Doing as Nominee to Run the Treasury?
- WSJState of Benefits Threatens Obama's Big Vision
- USA TodayAn Unhinged Chicago Intrudes
- Chicago Tribune