January 30, 2013 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionIt's P.Q. and C.Q. as Much as I.Q.
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesThe Doctor's Office as Union Shop
- David Leffell, Wall Street JournalThe Intertwined Fates of Rubio & Immigration
- Ed Morrissey, The WeekImmigration Reform's New Fans
- Doyle McManus, Los Angeles TimesWhy Immigration Reform Will Likely Pass
- Mark Salter, RealClearPoliticsThink Again: The Muslim Brotherhood
- Eric Trager, Foreign PolicyIt's Too Soon to Celebrate the Economic Recovery
- Peter Orszag, BloombergObama's Economy: The Excuses Begin
- Tom Blumer, PJ MediaHope or Despair? The Future of Culture
- W. McClay, University BookmanRepublicans Need a Little Sensitivity Training
- Charlie Cook, Natl JrnlLet's Meet on Medicaid, Mr. President
- Gov. Bobby Jindal, Washington PostThis Is Not Your Father's NRA
- Rep. Chris Murphy, PoliticoGun-Free Zones Are for the Little People
- Charles Hurt, Washington TimesIs It Safe to Say "Liberal" Again?
- Alan Brinkley, New RepublicTwitter Was Once a Vision. Now It's a Prison
- Matt Lewis, The WeekRepublicans Need to Rethink Product Line
- Reed Galen, RealClearPoliticsWhat Sarah Palin Meant
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostMore on RCP
: Key Lawmakers on Immigration
| "Push-Polling" in S.C.
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionPeople Go Where Taxes Are Low
- Deroy Murdock, Orange County RegisterImmigration Reform a Test for Republicans
- Ana Marie Cox, The GuardianApplying Conservative Principles to Immigration
- Marco Rubio, RedStateLet's Reform Immigration for Good
- Mae Ngai, New York TimesPath to Legalization, Not Citizenship, Is Answer
- Ben Domenech, TransomRepublicans and the City
- Edward Glaeser, City JournalWhat Has Hillary Clinton Accomplished?
- John Cassidy, The New YorkerObamaCare Sticker Shock: Not Very Shocking
- Jonathan Cohn, TNR15 Lies of Liberalism
- John Hawkins, TownhallA Woman's Place Is on Battlefield. Maybe.
- Margaret Carlson, BloombergIs Scientific Genius Extinct?
- Ross Pomeroy, RealClearScience
RealClearPolitics EditorialsEgypt's Protests Reveal Lack of Trust in Muslim Brotherhood
- CS Monitor60 Minutes: All the Fluff That's Fit to Air
- Washington ExaminerImmigration Reform, Now
- Los Angeles TimesMore Governors Look to Repeal Their Income Taxes
- Wall Street Journal