December 14, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionToo Big to Jail: Our Latest Disgrace
- Neil Barofsky, The New RepublicThe Working Class Epidemic of Demoralization
- Matt Lewis, The WeekAfter Romney Defeat, Republicans Need to Talk
- Peggy Noonan, WSJReady to Jump Off the Cliff
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostAmid Talks, Obama Uses Polls as Pry Bar
- Simendinger & Huey-Burns, RCPLet's Return to Clinton Spending Levels
- Veronique de Rugy, DC ExaminerRepublicans' Existential Crisis
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesWho Are the Real Extremists?
- William Voegeli, Claremont Review of BooksAfter Benghazi, Rice's Days Were Numbered
- Eli Lake, The Daily BeastWhy I Made the Right Call
- Susan Rice, Washington PostDeterring Harry Reid and the Nuclear Option
- Sen. Rand Paul, PoliticoThe Coming Trauma of ObamaCare
- Byron York, Washington ExaminerWorkers' Paradise Lost
- Thomas Sugrue, New York TimesWhy Michigan Picked This Fight
- Charles Krauthammer, Washington PostThe Liberal Case Against Right-to-Work Laws
- Michael Kinsley, BloombergYucca Mountain: A Post-Mortem
- Adam White, The New AtlantisRG3 Questioned Over Having "a White Fiancee"
- Jeff Poor, Daily Caller
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionAt Least 27, Mostly Kids, Killed at Grade School
- Richard Esposito, ABCHorror at Elementary School in Newtown, CT
- The Hartford CourantUnthinkable Evil: Gehenna in Connecticut
- John Podhoretz, CommentaryTo Stop Violence, U.S. Needs Stricter Gun Laws
- Reid Wilson, Natl JournalObamaCare: Cuomo, Christie & You
- Michael Tanner, New York PostThe Lingering Uncertainty Around ObamaCare
- Margot Sanger-Katz, NJUnfortunate End to Rice's Non-Nomination
- Ruth Marcus, Washington PostClinton Looking for Clean Getaway on Libya
- Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsDid Republicans Finally Find a Winning Strategy?
- Noam Scheiber, TNRAt the Ivies, Asians are the New Jews
- Charles Murray, AEI IdeasCIA's Most Famous Operative Is a Secret Star
- Howard Kurtz, CNN
RealClearPolitics EditorialsDemocrats Losing Their "Balance"
- Washington PostIt's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad ObamaCare
- Wall Street JournalChristie and Corbett Wrong to Reject Health Exchanges
- Philly InquirerWhere Will Right-to-Work Surface Next?
- Chicago Tribune