November 18, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionSix Keys to Obama's Second Term
- Martha Kumar, Baltimore SunIran Must Be Obama's Top Priority
- Henry Kissinger, Washington PostIs Susan Rice Cooked?
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesNow We Know the Truth Obama Tried to Hide
- Michael Goodwin, NY PostTax Reform? We Need a Revolution
- Bruce Ackerman, Los Angeles TimesTax Cuts Didn't Starve Big Govt
- Andrew Ferguson, Weekly StandardIf You've Got Skills, She's Got the Job
- Thomas Friedman, New York TimesU.S. Is Future Energy Superpower
- Thomas McClanahan, Kansas City StarA Hidden Tax That Hurts Small Business
- Lyle Beckwith, RealClearPoliticsRepublicans Quickly Turn Page on Romney
- Michael Falcone, ABC NewsRubio, Eyes on 2016, Pays Iowa a Visit
- Alex Leary, Miami HeraldNew Hampshire 2016
- David Shribman, Pittsburgh Post-GazetteTribal America
- Mark Steyn, National Review OnlineGOP Zealots Playing With Fire
- Leonard Pitts, Seattle TimesThe Liberal Gloat
- Ross Douthat, New York TimesRecipe For a Witch Hunt
- David Ignatius, Washington PostA Phony Hero for a Phony War
- Lucian Truscott IV, New York Times
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionRebellion of the French CEOs
- Alvaro Vargas Llosa, FOX NewsMerkel's Day of Reckoning Looms
- Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, The TelegraphHealthcare Reform: It Lives!
- Dan Weintraub, Sacramento BeeHow Obamacare Will Keep Unemployment High
- Michael Tanner, NY PostWhy Republicans Are Wrong on the Economy
- Scot Lehigh, Las Vegas SunWhat Else Doesn't Obama Know & Why?
- Jon Gurwitz, SA Express-NewsThe GOP's Phony New Compassion
- Michael Tomasky, The Daily BeastGOP Ready for a Lincoln Sequel
- James Doti, Orange County RegisterCan Best Buy Come Back?
- Lee, Shaffer & McEnroe, Minneapolis Star TribuneSunday Roundtables
: This Week
| FOX News Sunday
| Face the Nation
RealClearPolitics EditorialsPoor Loser Romney Thinks Voters Were Bought Off
- Pitt Post-GazetteObamacare's Other Constitutional Problem
- Washington TimesDemocrats, Stop Before You Tax Again!
- Los Angeles TimesHillary & Libya
- Wall Street Journal