November 12, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionThe Newly Empowered Obama
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostObama's Lukewarm Victory
- Michael Barone, Washington ExaminerWe Just Had a Class War. Democrats Won
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagazineThe Obama Disaster - Part II
- Conrad Black, National PostCongress Wants Answers on Petraeus Probe
- Welch, Johnson, Leger, USATHow Did Petraeus & Obama Keep the Scandal Secret?
- Ben Stein, Am SpecCan Republicans Connect With Hispanics?
- Ryan Lizza, The New YorkerShadegg to GOP: Embrace Hispanics, Don't Go Squishy
- Matt Lewis, DCThe Right Has Lost the Culture War
- Thomas Edsall, New York TimesYoung Voters Won't Be Euphoric When Bill Comes Due
- Scott Atlas, NROThe GOP's Electoral Map Problem
- Chris Cillizza, Washington PostCalifornians Give PIN Numbers to Dems
- Steven Greenhut, Human EventsHawks and Hypocrites
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesIt's the Welfare State, Stupid
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostA Cold Shoulder for Cold War Vets
- Barry Newman, Wall Street JournalThe Outpost: An Untold Story of American Valor
- Jake Tapper, ABC NewsThe Guardians
- Ralph Kinney Bennett, The AmericanSunday Panels: This Week
| FOX News Sunday
| Face the Nation
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionObama Plans Broader Push for Budget Deal
- Jackie Calmes, NY TimesCan Obama Avoid Bush's 2nd-Term Errors?
- Al Hunt, BloombergThe Problem Was Romney Himself
- Rick Moran, American ThinkerA Petraeus Puzzle: Were Politics Involved?
- Jane Mayer, The New YorkerWhy Did Petraeus Resign Just Now?
- Jed Babbin, The American SpectatorThe You're-on-Your-Own Society
- Katha Pollitt, The NationWho Won the Battleground Counties in 2012?
- Christian Heinze, The HillThe GOP's Media Cocoon
- Jonathan Martin, PoliticoLiberal Media Aims at Conservative Media
- Michael Warren, Weekly StdThe GOP Is No Party for Minorities
- Jonathan Capehart, Washington PostThe Demographic Excuse
- Ross Douthat, New York Times
RealClearPolitics EditorialsThe Hard Fiscal Facts
- Wall Street JournalAlienating Latinos Gives GOP Rude Awakening
- Miami HeraldGOP Should Let Obama Deal w/Obamacare Mess
- Washington ExaminerThanks to All Those Who Have Kept America Safe
- Columbus Dispatch