November 5, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionIt's All Over But the Vote Counting
- Carl M. Cannon, RealClearPoliticsObama, Romney Deadlocked Ahead of Vote
- King & Meckler, Wall St. JrnlWill Romney's Pennsylvania Push Work?
- Dan Hirschhorn, The DailyFear & Loathing in Ohio
- Robert Stacy McCain, The American SpectatorObama Camp Exudes Confidence in Stretch Run
- Nancy Cordes, CBS NewsHow Romneyworld Sees Mitt Winning
- Toby Harnden, Daily MailThe Outlook for 10 Key Senate Races
- Sean Trende, RealClearPoliticsCountry Will Reject Gilded Age GOP
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostObama: From Hope to Bitterness
- Kyle Smith, New York PostA Race to the Bottom
- Howard Fineman, Huffington PostThe Problem With Obama's "Revenge"
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerMost of Media, Pundits Call It for Obama
- Howard Kurtz, The Daily BeastWave Goodbye to the Obama Media
- Carlson & Patel, The Daily CallerCampaign 2012: The End of Political Truth?
- David Corn, Mother JonesObama Lied to America About Benghazi
- Ralph Peters, New York PostThe Republican Id
- Bill Keller, New York TimesI Didn't Leave the Dems. They Left Me
- Sheldon Adelson, Wall St. JournalElection 2012: Obama 48.8, Romney 48.1
| Map: Obama 201, Romney 191
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionWho Will Win? Turnout Is the Key
- Lynn Sweet, Chicago Sun-TimesWhat We Already Know About This Election
- Thomas Edsall, NY TimesRomney's Quiet Rise
- Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalThe Obama Landslide Scenario
- Steve Kornacki, SalonWhy Romney Will Win
- Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardTurnout Turnout Turnout
- Michael Tomasky, The Daily BeastFuture of the Welfare State Is at Stake
- Jonathan Cohn, The New RepublicWhy Obama Doesn't Deserve to Win
- Margaret Wente, Globe and MailRomney for Ike-Like Peace & Prosperity
- Kevin Ferris, Philadelphia InquirerRomney Win Would Reward Bad GOP Behavior
- Gary Younge, GuardianWhat the President Really Said on "60 Minutes"
- Bret Baier, FOX News2012 Election Maps: Electoral College
| Governor Races
RealClearPolitics EditorialsObama Bet His Presidency on Big Government
- Wall Street JournalRepublican Tax Priorities
- New York TimesObama the Wiser Bet for Crisis-Hit U.S.
- Financial TimesNovember Surprise: An EPA Crackdown on Coal
- Washington Examiner