October 30, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionAll Quiet on Campaign Trail One Week Out
- Talev & Lerer, BloombergRace Dead Even; Romney Maintains Turnout Edge
- Andrew Kohut, PewContest Just Got Tighter in Key State of Ohio
- Jonathan Easley, The HillThank Obama for the Auto Rescue
- Froma Harrop, Providence JournalBarack Obama and Other Has-Beens
- Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalThe Progressive Case for Obama
- Peter Coyote, SalonPerfect Storm: Race-Baiting and the 2012 Election
- Carl Cannon, RCPAs Go Catholics, So Goes the Nation?
- John Baer, Philadelphia Daily NewsBarack Obama: What Could Have Been
- Richard Cohen, Washington PostFoolproof Plan for Obama Victory
- Will Marshall, PoliticoWhy Obama May Be in Big Trouble
- Ben Domenech, The TransomBeware a Romney Supreme Court Choice
- Erwin Chemerinsky, LA TimesObamaCare More Unpopular Now Than 2010
- Jeff Anderson, Weekly StdObama Has Worked for All Americans
- Jesse Jackson, Chicago Sun-TimesLibya: No Mere "October Surprise"
- Jonah Goldberg, Los Angeles TimesSandy Teaches a Lesson
- Eugene Robinson, Washington PostRomney: An Independent Choice for President
- David Walker, Wash TimesBattle for Congress: Senate: Dem 46, GOP 43
| House: GOP 226, Dem 183
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionAnyone Who Claims to Know Winner is Blowing Smoke
- Joe Klein, TimeRomney's Closing Con Game
- Michael Tomasky, The Daily BeastObama's Early Voting Strategy Flops?
- Alana Goodman, CommentaryNPR: 8-Point Swing Puts Romney in Front
- Paul Bedard, DC ExaminerMcConnell & Boehner's Strategy Worked
- Ezra Klein, Washington PostThe Folly of Axelrod's Turnout Model
- Keith Backer, Battleground Watch"Moderate Mitt" and His Mendacity
- Ed Kilgore, Washington MonthlyWhy Americans' Trust in Obama Has Eroded
- Steve Huntley, Chicago STThe Ideal Time for "Big Government"
- Steve Benen, MSNBCCareers Will End Over Libya Coverup
- Victor Davis Hanson, NROWhat's Dragging Down the U.S. Economy?
- Neil Irwin, Washington PostElection 2012: RCP Average: Romney +0.8
| Obama 201, Romney 191
RealClearPolitics EditorialsUnrest Roils China's Burgeoning Middle Class
- The EconomistCharles Woods Has Some Pointed Questions About His Son
- NY PostObama Deserves Another Term
- Boston GlobeReady for Change: Romney for President
- Quad City Times