October 28, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionOhio, the Bull's-Eye State
- Dan Balz & Felicia Sonmez, Washington PostIn Final Days, Fighting County by County
- Zeleny & Rutenberg, NY TimesIndependent Voters Are Why Obama Is Losing
- Jay Cost, Weekly StandardExtremist Tea Partiers Now Define the GOP
- Sean Wilentz, NY Daily NewsWhy Obama Lost My Vote
- Michael Goodwin, New York Post2012 May Hinge on Get-Out-the-Vote
- Ron Brownstein, National JournalA Battle for Wisconsin's Swing Regions
- Craig Gilbert, Milwaukee JSTeam Obama Sees the Writing on the Wall
- Josh Jordan, National ReviewAre the Polls Undercounting Latino Voters?
- Adam Serwer, Mother JonesGallup Predicts More GOP Voters Than Dems
- Lauren Fox, US News & WRDid Obama Choose the Right Message?
- Alec MacGillis, The New RepublicTo See the Real Mitt Romney, Look at Paul Ryan
- Renee Loth, Boston GlobeObama's Agenda: Mugging Our Descendants
- George Will, Washington PostOf Mad Men, Mad Women & Meat Loaf
- Maureen Dowd, New York TimesObama's Big Government Paternalism Insults Women
- Cathy Young, RCPBusting GOP Myths About Benghazi
- Clarence Page, Chicago TribuneWhy Did Obama Choose to "Stand Down"?
- Paul Mirengoff, PowerLineElection '12: RCP Average: Romney +0.9
| Race 4 Years Ago
, 8 Years Ago
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionWhy Turnout Is the Key to Obama Win
- Ed Kilgore, Washington MonthlyObama's Amateur Governance
- Edward Klein, New York PostIf You Succumb to Cynicism, Regressives Will Win
- Robert Reich, Huff PostA Newspaper Endorsement That May Matter
- Michael Barone, ExaminerThe Ohio Presidential Equation
- Doyle McManus, Los Angeles TimesAxelrod Downplays Polls, Touts Early-Voting Edge
- Alexandra Jaffe, HillA Virtual Tie in Minnesota?
- Ed Morrissey, Hot AirChronicling Mitt Romney's Mendacity
- Steve Benen, MSNBCDid Obama Refuse To Aid Our Men In Benghazi?
- Streiff, Red StateHow Americans Elect Can Solve Gridlock Problem
- Bailey & Francis, RCPA Flat Earth Theory of Job Creation
- Robert Samuelson, Washington PostSunday Panels
: This Week
| FOX News Sunday
| Meet the Press
RealClearPolitics EditorialsWhy Mitt Romney Is the Stronger Candidate
- Des Moines RegisterBarack Obama for Re-Election
- New York TimesMade-Over Mitt Romney Is No Alternative
- Pittsburgh Post-GazetteWith Considerable Urgency, It's Time for a New President
- Richmond TD