May 7, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning Edition6 Months Out, It's a Tie in the Swing States
- Susan Page, USA TodayWhy the Obama Campaign Is So Confident
- Mark Halperin, TimePresident Obama Is Running Out of Excuses on Jobs
- Louis Woodhill, RCMWhy Can't Obama Bring Wall St to Justice?
- Boyer & Schweizer, NewsweekFrance Just Voted for Years of Decline
- Richard Waghorne, Daily MailThose Revolting Europeans
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesFrench Vote Should Be Warning to America
- Judd Gregg, The HillBrace for Ted Kennedy's Revenge
- Jonathan Rauch, New York Daily NewsA Time for Choosing
- James Piereson, The American SpectatorOccupy's "Man Behind the Curtain"
- Joel Bleifuss, In These TimesWhy Failed Occupy Movement Turned Violent
- Lee Harris, The AmericanCan a Liberal Champion Win in Mass?
- Karen Tumulty, Washington PostWarren and Ridiculous Racial Preferences
- Michael Barone, DC ExaminerBattle of the Beards: Bernanke vs. Krugman
- Robert Samuelson, Wash PostChristie for VP? It's Not Out of the Question
- Robert Costa, National ReviewA Liberal Voice in Peril
- E.J. Dionne, Washington PostBill Keller & the Real Poison in Journalism
- Jonathan Tobin, CommentaryLatest 2012 Polls: Battleground: Romney +1 | IBD/CSM: Obama +3
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionLugar's Last Stand
- James Antle, The American SpectatorIt's Not Quite Morning in America, But...
- Steve Kornacki, SalonSarkozy Defeat Good & Bad News for Obama
- John Cassidy, New YorkerIn Europe, "Austerity" Means More Spending
- Brian Doherty, ReasonWhere Are Mitt Romney's New Ideas?
- Paul Waldman, American ProspectA Romney-Huckabee Ticket?
- Robert Patterson, Philadelphia InquirerReady for the Battle in November?
- Arthur Brooks, Big GovernmentGOP Extremism Has Blocked Compromise
- Juan Williams, The HillPoll Shows Independents Prefer Romney to Obama
- Bill Plante, CBS NewsJulia's Circle of Life
- David Burge, IowaHawkThe Maturation of Mark Zuckerberg
- Henry Blodget, New York MagazineVideos: Obama Ad
| Romney Ad
RealClearPolitics EditorialsThe Change France Needs
- The GuardianElizabeth Warren, Fraudster
- New York PostLatest Employment Numbers Not Encouraging
- Pittsburgh Post-GazetteObama's "Julia" Lives in a Welfare State Utopia
- Washington Examiner