May 4, 2012 Archives
RealClearPolitics Morning EditionFarewell to Hope & Change
- Charles Krauthammer, Orange County RegisterWhy Dems Must Find a Moral Argument
- Michael Kazin, The New RepublicPlutocracy, Paralysis, and Perplexity
- Paul Krugman, New York TimesUS Debt Culture & the Dollar's Fate
- Christopher Whalen, National InterestThe Fiscal Cliff Cometh
- Mohamed El-Erian, Washington Post"Julia" Becomes Vehicle for Obama's Messaging
- Michael Shear, NY TimesObama Campaign: Women Are Helpless
- Dana Loesch, Big GovernmentRomney Team's Path to 270 Electoral Votes
- David Lightman, McClatchyObama Targets a Party as Romney Aims at a President
- Erin McPike, RCPBudget Cuts Are Behind Our Stalled Recovery
- Robert Reich, SalonMitt's Practical Vision vs. Obama's Liberal Agenda
- Peter Ferrara, ForbesThe Health-Care Mandate Is About Liberty
- Cohn & Strauss, BloombergIs Obama's Vetting Finally Beginning?
- Tim Stanley, Daily TelegraphYes, the Press Has Vetted Obama
- Jonathan Bernstein, Washington PostWith Serious Talk, Newt Elevated GOP Race
- Byron York, DC ExaminerPro-Obama Mormons Unswayed by Romney's Faith
- Scott Conroy, RCPAmerica Betrays Chen Guangcheng
- Kirsten Powers, The Daily BeastLatest Polls: Indiana GOP Senate Primary: Mourdock 48, Lugar 38
RealClearPolitics Afternoon EditionWhat Does Mitt Romney Have to Offer?
- Greg Sargent, Washington PostObama's Vision for Julia: Statism
- Rich Lowry, New York PostWeak Economy Isn't Bad Enough to Beat Obama
- Jonathan Chait, NY MagApril's Jobs: Americans Aren't Working
- Felix Salmon, ReutersHow Free Enterprise Saved the Civilized World
- Steve Forbes, ForbesBattleground Virginia: Trouble for Mitt
- Ed Kilgore, Washington MonthlyThe Life of Julia: Is Anyone Buying This Shtick?
- Yuval Levin, NROOn Sundays, Tight Obama Circle Sizes Up Election
- Jeff Zeleny, NY TimesGOP Rivals Awkwardly Snuggle Up to Romney
- Gloria Borger, CNNObama Abolishes the Press Conference
- Keith Koffler, White House Dossier
RealClearPolitics EditorialsEnd Student Debt!
- The NationWisconsin Recall Amnesia
- Wall Street JournalIs the EPA Out of Control?
- Washington PostHas the French Right Imploded?
- The Guardian